« I have no psychic powers | Main | The Ubuweb Experimental Video Project: 21. Igor and Gleb Aleinikov's Revolutionary Sketch (1987) »

February 02, 2010


This effects in photography is called the roling shutter. because the first and last line of the frame have an delay of reading the footage of the sensor. it can be found on all webcam based cmos sensors and dslr-reflex camera's...
but i'd like to know who wrote this plug-in. is it for after effects? fusio, combustion???
hope some jap will use this effect in his new scary to death movie like the grudge.

The comments to this entry are closed.

All enterprises